testdevs

Broner "I beat him" this is after the unanimous decision against Pacquiao

Photo credits: ABS-CBN-NEWS
Filipino fans are celebrating the WIN! WIN! achievement of Manny "PACMAN" Pacquiao against Adrien Broner, the result of the unanimous decision in favor of Pacquiao is a new record and also have different reactions about the result.

During the interview with Broner "I beat him. Everybody out there knows I beat him. I controlled the fight, he was missing. I hit him clean more times. I beat him," he said.

He insists that he beat Manny and said that he played well during the game and controlled the fight and landed great clean punches, this is after he interviews at MGM Grand Garden Arena - LAS VEGAS.

The game is scored to Pacquiao in seventh and ninth rounds, although there is some intense exchange of punches, Pacquiao still manage to corner Broner to the ropes and hit an aggressive punch to the challenger.

“You know I beat that boy. They are trying to get that money with Pacquiao and Floyd,” Broner said.

“I beat him. Smart boxing,” he added.
credits: Sporting News
He added some lines during the interview about the rematch of Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather, he gives some point that they let Manny win to get the Money just to open a rematch between Pacquiao and Mayweather.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

We permanently move to KAZUKIYAN.com Visit Us

X